What has changed and what to expect when returning to massage.
To welcome you back safely and comply with state orders there will be a few changes.
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you can answer "yes" to any of the questions below you cannot receive massage until your symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath) have been resolved, and you have been without fever medication for at least 72 hours, or at least 14 days after contact with a person sick with cough, fever, or diagnosed COVID-19. There will be no fee for cancellations.
- When you arrive for your appointment please wait in your car until I call or text you that I am ready. The waiting room will be closed to help us maintain social distancing and limiting the number of clients in the building.
- Please wear a mask or face covering. I have "masked" the face cradle so you will not be required to wear a face covering while face-down on the massage table (see photo below).
- I will be scheduling more time between clients to prevent client overlap and leave time to clean and disinfect areas and surfaces that have been used. I have missed all of my clients and would love to catch up, but for the time being our conversations should be kept massage specific.
- There is a new bench that can be easily cleaned to hold any necessary items. Please leave all unnecessary items in your vehicle.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.